Social media marketing is one of the fastest developing advertisement streams in the big advertisement sector. The reason behind this increased focus on the social media to market a product are many. Some of these are discussed below.
- When you hire an SMO company in India, you get an enormous reach both in terms of geographical boundaries as well as the number of potential clients that get connected through these incredibly powerful and personalised platforms.
- It is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools to increase your brand awareness. Whenever a visitor shares your post with others in his social group, then a chain is created, whereby the brand of your company gets exposure to a large number of people in a very short period of time. This, in turn, increases the chance of better conversion rate resulting in better revenue for your company.
- Advertising through the social media increases the chances of inbound traffic manifold. As more and more people start sharing your blog, others on the social media chain will like to click on the blog link to look at the content of your website. This increased traffic has the potential to improve your sales graph considerably.
- If your website has a presence in the social media, then it is looked upon favourably by the search engine algorithms when they are deciding on what weightage to give your website for the ranking purpose.
- Social media also gives you the opportunity to react to any query that your client /customer may have regarding your product or services. And any quick reaction from your end will give the customer more confidence in the professionalism of your company resulting in better satisfaction. Besides this social media is also a great tool to get quality feedback from your customers. These feedbacks will give you the opportunity to make any necessary changes in your product or delivery mechanism based on the recommendation of your customers.
As the importance of social media is felt across the board, there is a question, as to which of the multitude of social media you should target to improve your brand image. Here we are giving you information about five such social media platforms that have a great reach and provide you with an effective communication platform.
1). Facebook: This is one of the most powerful social media platforms in the world today. It has more than a billion users and caters to every segment of the society. If you are an SMO company in India, then making optimum use of this platform should be your topmost priority. This extremely powerful tool helps you to identify your targeted audience and then use that information to create a highly personalised media campaign that targets this individual through a regular feed on their Facebook pages. It also gives you the best bang for your bucks.
2). Twitter: While Twitter is relatively smaller than the Facebook, it does allow you to target those niche audiences. Twitter allows you to tweet just about anything. Therefore, if you want to create credibility in the marketplace for your expertise, then it is a wonderful platform.
3). Instagram: It is a picture based social platform that allows the advertiser to put fantastic pictures of their product with the intention of attracting more people to buy them. A picture is worth a thousand word and Instagram captures this like no other.
4). LinkedIn: It is based on business to business or business to consumer format. Here the personal page of one individual can sync with the personal page of another individual who wants to converse for business purpose. It is huge amongst professionals.
5). Google+: It is a social site promoted by the Google. If you post something on this platform, then it gets projected into the local search page.